Tuition and Fees
Cost of Attendance
Cost of Attendance includes tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, personal and transportation expenses, and loan fees. The Cost of Attendance is determined by Marist College in accordance with federal regulations and may vary from student to student. The Cost of Attendance is estimated until the Marist Board of Directors decides on the final costs in mid-May. Please note, all international students are also charged additional mandatory fees as listed below.
Additional Actual 17-18 Fees:
- The Orientation Fee for International Students is $130
- Mandatory Health Insurance Charge:
$2,470 Per year. Billed in the Fall only
$1,036 Fall only
$1,434 Spring only
- Health Insurance Brochure 17-18
All fees are subject to change
- Marist College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, in comparison to traditional banks, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard, and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by Marist College.
Click or go to: https://www.flywire.com/pay/marist to begin the payment process.
- International Students are able to make tuition statement payments via cash or check in the office. Credit card payment can be made online via your myMarist account, under the Student Financial Services tab. Please note, when making a payment to the college, payments should not exceed the current term's billed tuition and fees.