Policies and Procedures
- Verification Policies and Procedures
- Credit Refund Policy and Procedures
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- Outside Scholarship Policy and Procedures
- Adult Learner Scholarship & Marist Scholarship for Academic Excellence Policy and Procedure
- Gainful Employment
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment Procedures:
Health Insurance Plan Fee: Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services if you wish to include this expense in your cost of attendance.
Travel Allowance: Travel allowance may vary based on the student's state of residence. Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services to evaluate this allocation.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. §1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. For more information visit: www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html or http://www.marist.edu/registrar/ferpa.html