|Resident Director||Chanel Vitale||X3884||Office: GA D01|
|Resident Assistants||Danielle Peluso||D-Block|
- 3 double occupancy bedrooms, a living room, and dining area/kitchen
- Bathroom and shower facilities in each apartment
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains
- Odd numbered units are on ground level
- Even numbered units are upstairs
- Common laundry room available to residents
- The minimum dining plan that students in Gartland can choose is the A la Carte dining plan.
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking as well as the cleaning of the apartment
- One full size refrigerator supplied by the college
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic feet maximum)
- Dry residence facility with no alcohol permitted
- Complex overlooks Hudson River
- Easy access to athletic fields
- Smoke free residence area
- Apartments F-5 and F-7 are handicapped accessible
Gartland Commons is located on the North End of Campus, near Fontaine Hall and the Bank Of New York. Each apartment houses 6 sophomore students in 3 double rooms. Gartland Commons has a shared bathroom for all 6 residents, a kitchen, and a common area.
Residents in this living arrangement have a shared laundry room for all 4 blocks of houses under the F block. Each block has an RA in charge of it and the entire community has one RD in charge.
The common areas of Gartland Commons come furnished with a couch, three chairs, two end tables, and a coffee table, as well as being equipped with an Ethernet jack and cable port. The kitchens of Gartland Commons come with a refrigerator, stove/oven, sink, cabinets, table, and enough chairs for each resident. The bathroom has an extra sink outside it, as well as the sink inside the bathroom, a lavatory, and shower.