Members of the Marist College community may be eligible for discounts and offers from a variety of vendors and providers. Below is an outline of these discount programs.
Please note that Marist College does not endorse or support any of the programs or offers listed, and that this information is provided strictly for your information and personal consideration. Marist encourages you to review and research any programs or offers before participating or providing any personal information. All questions should be directed to representatives from each program or vendor.
- Access to the McCann Center
- Marist Money
- Access to campus dining services and cafes
- On campus Coffee Shops including Starbucks brand coffees
- On campus Post Office
- Library Privileges
- Discounts on IBM/Lenovo & Apple computer purchases
- 10% discount at the campus Barnes & Noble bookstore
- Discounted Verizon cell phone service
- Free or discount tickets to campus events
- Legal Services through Corbally, Gartland and Rappleyea, Esq. (845) 454-1110
- Employee Assistance Program, through EmergencyOne (845) 338-4600
- Special offers at Mike Arteaga's Health and Fitness Center (845) 452-5050