Need information about resetting your Marist Account password?
If you are on campus:
- You will need to come to the Help Desk in the Donnelly Computer Lab, DN258 (see hours listed below).
- You will need to present a Picture ID (Marist picture ID or a Government Issued ID)
If you are off campus:
- You will need to send in a copy of a Government issued picture ID that contains a signature, such as a Driver License, Passport, Military ID, or a current Marist picture ID card to the Help Desk. We cannot accept anything with a Social Security Number on it. Please send this information to the Help Desk by doing one of the following:
- You must include all of the information listed below on the same page as the ID:
- The nature of your request
- Your name (printed and signature)
- ID number from the ID being faxed
- A contact number where we can call you back
- A time that is best to contact you
Please note that this process will have to be repeated every time you need assistance from the Help Desk regarding your Marist Account.
When the Help Desk receives the fax, we will call you back at the number provided with the information that you have requested. We will not be able to leave any account information on voicemail or with someone other than yourself.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Help Desk at (845) 575-4357.
The Help Desk is available for full service:
|Monday - Thursday||7:30am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday (walk ins, voicemail, and emails only)||10:00am - 2:00pm|