Need information about resetting your Marist Account password?
If you are on campus:
- You will need to come to the Help Desk located off the Atrium in Donnelly Hall.
- You will need to present a Picture ID (Marist picture ID or a Government Issued ID)
If you are off campus:
- You will need to Fax or Scan and email a copy of a Government issued picture ID or Marist picture ID card to the Help Desk.
- For example: Driver License, Passport, Military ID, etc.
- The fax number is (845) 575-3566.
Scan and email to: Helpdesk@marist.edu
- On the fax/scan you must also write:
- The nature of your request
- Your name (printed and signature)
- ID number from the ID being faxed
- A contact number where we can call you back
- A time that is best to contact you at
Please note that this process will have to be repeated every time you need assistance from the Help Desk regarding your Marist Account.
When the Help Desk receives the fax, we will call you back at the number provided with the information that you have requested. We will not be able to leave any account information on voicemail or with someone other than yourself.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Help Desk at (845) 575-4357.
We are available:
|Monday - Thursday||7:30am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 5:00pm|