Data Center Tours
The Data Center staff offers tours of our facilities to the Marist community and interested members of the local educational community. Tours cover the hardware used in the Data Center including:
- Mainframe and server technology
- Automated tape library and Enterprise Storage Servers
- Network switches, routers and cabling
- Operations equipment including laser printers
- Raised Floor facilities, including UPS
During the tour, the software used to run these systems will be discussed and how it is used for daily production in the college.
To arrange a tour of our facilities send an email to: Operations.