SPIE (Students Promoting International Engagement) Club
Marist SPIE is a student club that organizes events and activities focusing on global politics and economics all year round. If you would like to participate, please contact the President Andrew Montalti or Vice-President Joe Nasca. The club's faculty advisor is Dr. Juris Pupcenoks.
The Club welcomes students from all majors!
Past activities organized by the SPIE Club include:
- annual trip to the United Nations
- Scottish Independence Referendum party (2014)
- United Nations day celebration
- Regular meetings focused on discussing current global events
- Engagement with organization of and presentation at Student World Affairs Conferences
Below: pictures from the United Nations Club's recent trips to the United Nations Headquarters in New York City.