Joel Baldomir, PhD
Title: Faculty Director for Professional Studies
Office Location: Lowell Thomas 107
Contact Number: 845-575-3202
- PhD Organizational Leadership
- MS Corporate Communication
- BS Communication
- Baldomir, J., & Hood, J. P. (2016). Servant Leadership as a framework for organizational change. International Leadership Journal, 8(1).
- Baldomir, J. (2015). The role of organizational experiences in the formation and acceptance of a leader identity. International Journal of Scientific Research Publications, 5(10).
- Baldomir, J. (2009). Leading in the learning organization. Leadership Advance, 18.
- Baldomir, J., & Hood, J. P. (2014). Developing a servant leadership identity. Presented at the Annual Roundtables of Contemporary Research and Practice, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Hood, J. P. & Baldomir, J. (2012). The development of a servant leadership change model. Presented at the Annual Roundtables of Contemporary Research and Practice, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Baldomir, J. (2010). The communication practices of church leaders in US rural micro-cultures. Presented at the Conclave for Leadership Research and Analysis, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Baldomir, J. (2008). Servant leadership as a model for unifying first and second generation Chinese- American churches. Presented at the Annual Roundtables of Contemporary Research and Practice, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Academy of Management
- Online Learning Consortium
- Eastern Communication Association
- The Navy League of the United States
- Leadership Identity Development
- Servant Leadership
- Cross-cultural Leadership
- Twitter: @profjoelb
- Youtube Channel