Did you know that some of your professional training can be reviewed for college credit? The American Council on Education (ACE) evaluates and recommends college credits for professional training programs and other job-related training. Marist evaluates ACE recommendations and can award credit this way.
To learn more about the evaluation of professional training, visit the American Council on Education.
Occupations where work experience and/or training have been evaluated by ACE, making them potential opportunities for credit:
- Police Officer and State Trooper
- Human Resource Professional
- Hotel Manager
- Linguist or Translator
- Military and Para-military
- Business Manager
- Health Service Administrator
- IT Security
- IT Database Manager
- Federal Aviation Administrator
- Tax Managers and Analysts