Programs of Study
The School of Professional Programs was founded to help non-traditional learners achieve their goals. Offering a variety of programs and formats, students are able to learn the skills and credentials needed to advance their careers.
A hallmark program of the School of Professional Programs is the undergraduate degree completion program - The Professional Studies Major. This major is highly flexible and allows for up to 90 transfer credits as well as credit for previous work and life experience. The Professional Studies Major is accessible in a number of formats, including fully online and hybrid classes, where students can focus on career-related skills designed for immediate application. In addition to undergraduate degree completion, the School of Professional Programs offers a variety of professional certificate programs.
- Professional Programs Online or On Ground
- Organizational Leadership & Communication (OLC) Degree Completion Program
- Florence Campus Programs
Professional Certificate Programs
- Paralegal Certificate
- Human Resource Management
- Institute for Data Center Professionals
- Certificate in Product Development and Financial Planning