RegistrarCheck to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 Registration
Advising for the Fall 2014 term will begin on March 24. Registration for Fall 2014 will take place starting Tuesday, April 15th (Click here for your specific registration times based on earned credit hours) through Friday, April 25th at 5 pm. Registration for Summer 2014 will take place starting Tuesday, April 15th at 10:30 am through Wednesday, May 7th at 5 pm.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm