Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Summer and Fall 2017 Registration
Advising for the Fall 2017 term will begin on March 20th. Registration will take place starting April 11. Registration for Summer 2017 will take place between April 11th and May 19th.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm