**Banner Self-Service will be open for additional Spring 2016 registration for traditional undergraduate students on Wednesday, December 9th from 7:30 am to midnight and on Thursday, December 10th from 7:30 am to 5 pm.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Winter and Spring 2016 Registration
- Winter 2016 Registration will take place November 10th to December 4th
- Begins 10:30 am through midnight daily
- Ends 5 pm on Friday, December 4th
- Information about the Winter Session
- Spring 2016 Registration will take place November 10th to November 23rd.
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm