Nationally Recognized Hospitals at which Marist Medical Technology Graduates are Employed
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- New York-Presbyterian Univ. Hosp. of Columbia and Cornell
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill
At least one graduate from Marist's Medical Technology program was initially employed, or is currently employed, at each of the hospitals on this list. Each hospital is either among the nation's top 20 overall hospitals, or is among the top several specialty hospitals, as listed in July 2008 by US News & World Report.
Since May 1998, 19 of the program's 63 graduates, as well as 2 additional students who earned categorical certification, have been employed by these hospitals. Several other graduates were interviewed and/or offered positions at these and similar hospitals (e.g., the Mayo Clinic), but chose to work at other employers.