Physician Assistant Studies Department
Advisory Board for Marist College Physician Assistant Program (MCPAP)
The Advisory Board is comprised of the public, medical, and college community and will meet twice a year with all faculty. This group will review the program's mission, vision, and values; the key indicators from the process of self-assessment; and the activities of the faculty, staff, and students. Reports will be submitted by the chairs of each standing MCPAP committee, and ongoing advice will be solicited from the group.
- Alicia Slater, Ph.D. - Dean, School of Science
- Kathleen Lill, PA-C - Program Director
- Stephen Katz, MBChB - Medical Director
- Elizabeth Young, MS, PA-C - Clinical Coordinator
- Patti Hee, MPH, PA-C - Faculty
- Jeff Midgley, PA-C - Faculty
- Rocchina Pugliese, PA-C - Faculty
- Christina Fojas, Ph.D. - Faculty
- Robert Scott Bostwick, AEMT-P - Simulation Specialist
- Karen V. Amato - Business Manager
- Melissa C. Smith - Clinical Administrative Coordinator
Loading contact form...
The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Marist College Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marist College.
Accreditation-Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding Accreditation-Provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.
Accreditation-Provisional does not ensure any subsequent accreditation status. It is limited to no more than five years from matriculation of the first class.