Request a Marist Certificate of Insurance/Liability
Contact the Fieldwork Coordinator and include the following information in the request for the Certificate of Insurance:
- The name, title, and email address of the person requesting the certificate.
- The name, address, phone, and fax number of the agency where the certificate must be sent.
- The names of the Marist PSYC students performing fieldwork.
- Specific details of what is requested. For example, often a Certificate of Insurance specifically naming the fieldwork site/agency as a certificate holder is usually requested. Also, sometimes the phrase "Marist Psychology fieldwork students" is asked to be identified on the certificate.
- The dates of coverage must be stipulated. For example, if the student is doing fieldwork in the spring of 2007, the dates of coverage can read "Spring semester 2007."
Once the above information is received by the Fieldwork Coordinator, the Certificate of Insurance will be requested from the Marist College Business Office (Jayne Greisemer). The Business Office will send/fax/email the certificate as soon as possible.
The Fieldwork Coordinator and contact information for the Poughkeepsie main campus students and extension sites students is:
Janine Buxton, M.S., L.M.H.C.
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387
phone: (845 )575-3000, x7696
fax: (845) 575-3965