Section 5: The Office of Student Conduct
The Office of Student Conduct has been delegated the responsibility to administer the student conduct system. The operations of the Office will be the responsibility of the Conduct Officer. Responsibilities of the Office include but are not limited to:
1. Reviewing allegations and determining if a Notice of Allegation will be filed pursuant to the Code of Student Conduct.
2. Investigating allegations and conducting conferences.
3. Determining if the allegation will be heard by a hearing officer or panel.
4. Interviewing and advising parties involved in conduct proceedings.
5. Supervising the selection, training and advising of all campus hearing officers and panel members.
6. Reviewing the decisions of all conduct bodies.
7. Resolving disputes and contested issues that arise out of alleged cases of student misconduct.
8. Maintaining all student disciplinary records resulting from enforcement of the Code of Student Conduct.
9. Collecting and disseminating data concerning student conduct system actions.