Checklist - Italy
Thank you for your interest in the Marist Summer Pre-College program in Florence, Italy.
- Fill out the Online Pre-College Application. Space is limited, so apply today!
- Online application includes a short essay on why you are interested in the Marist Summer Pre-College Program.
- Official high school transcripts (with Pre-College Transcript Request Form).
- One (1) Pre-College Recommendation Form.
- Follow the directions in your acceptance packet to send in your Enrollment Deposit.
- Make sure you have a valid passport. If you do not, please contact Brad Miller at email@example.com or 845.575.3330 x2522 immediately. Summer is a very busy time for passport applications, so please work with our office ASAP.
- Travel Arrangements: All students must arrive Via Rome Fiumicino Airport and have their passports stamped there. Please contact Brad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.575.3330 x2522 before booking flights.
Prior to Arrival
- Final payment is due no later than July 1st. Please follow the directions in your deposit confirmation.