- Go to the "Edit Bio" page of this web application (see link on left)
- When prompted, enter your Marist Account and password
- Update, modify, or delete fields from your Bio as you see fit
- When finished, hit the "Preview" button at the bottom of the page, which will save your page before it goes live
- You can use the "Go Back" button on the screen to continue editing or click "Confirm" to publish the page
What are my username and password?
It is typically your firstname.lastname or email@example.com. It is NOT your Lotus Notes Account or Marist Domain Account. Please contact the Help Desk at x4357 if you require assistance.
How do I add an Image of myself?
Within the "Edit Bio" page there is an "Insert Picture" field. To the right of that is a "Browse" button. Click on that button and you will be given an interface to chose a file on your computer for uploading. Navigate to wherever your picture is on your computer and select it. When you hit "Preview"/"Confirm" on the form your picture will be uploaded and placed in your bio page.
Why did it reject my picture?
Pictures must be:
- No more than 300 pixels wide
- No more than 400 pixels tall
- No more than 30,000 Bytes (30Kbytes)
- Of the file type .jpg or .gif
You can use software such as Photoshop, Imageready, Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP to edit the size of your picture. If you would like the web department to do it for you, email your picture as an attachment to Web.Services@Marist.edu. We will edit it and send you back the properly sized image as an attachment which you can then upload.
How do I delete the picture of me that is up there?
Just under the "Insert Picture" box is a "Remove Picture" selection. Click on "Yes" and it will delete your picture from your bio page when you hit "Confirm" after you "Preview."
How do I add a link?
HTML Links can be included in all the large text-box fields. They follow the normal HTML syntax, an example of which can be found if you click "Inserting a Link?" just under each of the boxes.
Why doesn't other HTML code work?
In order to prevent any page-rendering problems only anchor tags are allowed. If you need anything else please contact Web Development & Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.