1905 - 1928

1905 - 1928


Marist can trace its roots to 1905, when the Marist Brothers purchased property and a house from Thomas McPherson along the eastern shore of the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie, NY. The Brothers named the building and property St. Ann's Hermitage. In 1908, the Brothers purchased the Edward Bech estate to enable the Hermitage to expand. The College purchased additional property to the north and east and now consists of more than 150 acres.

   

   Home    

1905 - 1928

1929 - 1978

1979 - 1994

1995 - 2007

2008 - Present

 

edit