Admission & Financial Aid
Apply for Admission
Fill out and complete the application. Marist offers two methods for applying to the college, online and print.
1. Apply ONLINE (choose one):
- Marist Online Application
- *If you are applying Early Decision you must also print and submit the Declaration of Early Decision (PDF) with all required signatures
- Common Application
- MyCoalition Application
2. Download and PRINT the Marist Application:
- Marist College Application (PDF) or
- Download, print, and complete the Counselor Recommendation and Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Submit official copies of your secondary school transcripts
- Forward official results of the SAT or ACT exam if you want the Admission Committee to consider your scores.
- Attach a personal essay
- Send one additional letter of recommendation
- For information about submitting a supplement, project, or portfolio, please visit the Application Supplements page.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
- Optional - ZeeMee is a free services that allows applicants to use images, videos, and documents to showcase their personality. You may create a profile at www.zeemee.com and list your profile in our application.
|Application Type||Deadline||Notification Date|
|Early Decision I||November 15th||Mid-December|
|Early Action||November 15th||Mid-January|
|Early Decision II||February 1st||Mid-February|
|Regular Decision||February 1st||Mid-March|
Early Decision I
Marist offers two binding Early Decision options in which candidates are limited to Marist as their sole choice. Marist's Early Decision I deadline is November 15th, notifications will still be mailed mid-December. Accepted candidates are required to submit a non-refundable deposit by February 15th.
Marist also offers a flexible Early Action option. Students who wish to find out early but are not ready to commit can apply Early Action. The deadline for this program is November 15th and notifications are mailed by mid-January. Accepted students will have until May 1st to submit a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
Early Decision II
The second binding Early Decision option is Early Decision II. Early Decision II applications must be completed by February 1st, notifications will still be mailed mid-February. Accepted candidates are required to submit a non-refundable deposit by March 1st.
The last deadline for freshman applicants is Regular Decision. Applications must be received by February 1st and notifications are mailed by mid-March. Students who are accepted through regular decision have until May 1st to decide to attend Marist College and submit their enrollment deposit. This deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
- SAT code: 2400
- ACT code: 2804
- FAFSA code: 002765
- CSS Profile Code: 2400 (*Used for new international undergraduate students only)
For more information, please contact Student Financial Services.