Apply for Admission
Please Note: We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2014 Freshman class.
on this page:
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist offers two methods for applying to the college, online and print.
- Download, print, and complete the Counselor Recommendation and Transcript Request Form
- Submit official copies of your secondary school transcripts
- Forward official results of the SAT or ACT exam if you want the Admission Committee to consider your scores.
- Attach a personal essay
- Send one additional letter of recommendation
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
|Early Action||November 15th|
|Regular Decision||February 1st|
Marist College offers a binding Early Decision option, in which candidates are limited to Marist as their sole choice. Marist has extended the Early Decision deadline to November 8, 2013 due to technical issues with the Common Application. Notifications will still be mailed on December 15th. Accepted candidates are required to submit a non-refundable deposit by February 15th.
Marist College also offers a flexible Early Action option. Students who wish to find out early but are not ready to commit can apply Early Action. The deadline for this program is November 15th and notifications are mailed by January 31st. Accepted students will have until May 1st to submit a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
The last deadline for freshman applicants is February 1st and notifications are mailed by April 1st. Students who are accepted through regular decision have until May 1st to decide to attend Marist College and submit their enrollment deposit. This deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
Marist College Codes
- SAT code: 2400
- ACT code: 2804
- FAFSA code: 002765
- CSS Profile code: 2400*
*For Early Decision applicants only