School of Science
News & Events
- Chemistry Instructor Receives Liberty Medal
- Marist College Proposes New Science and Allied Health Building
- Marist Invests in New Equipment for Environmental Science Research and Teaching
- Marist Science Students Present and Publish Their Undergraduate Research
- Science Undergraduate Research Program
- Status of the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Marist College
Marist College has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) and registration of the program with NYSED. Marist College anticipates matriculating its first class in 2016, pending approval of NYSED and achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the September 2015 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status for a new PA program that, at the time of its initial accreditation review, demonstrated its preparedness to initiate a program in accordance with the accreditation Standards. As a requirement of NYSED regulations, all web pages associated with the program have been temporarily closed until final.
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the School of Science at Marist College. At Marist, we believe our Alumni’s successes are based on providing them with the skills to solve problems rather than simply recalling facts. As to quote Carl Sagan “Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge".