Kingston City School District
The Kingston City School District represents a unified, diverse, and dynamic community that is committed to excellence in scholarship and character development; ensures the worth, dignity, and well-being of students and staff; and promotes lifelong learning of students, staff, and community.
It is the mission of the Kingston City School District to educate, inspire, and graduate students who are excellent in scholarship and character and are empowered to reach their maximum potential as responsible and productive members of society. They believe all students deserve positive learning experiences, appropriate opportunities, inspiration, and encouragement to be confident, self-directed, lifelong learners. They require all students, staff, and stakeholders are treated with fairness, honesty, dignity, and respect. The Kingston City School District is a collaborative partnership of students, school district, family, and community dedicated to the successful education of all.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many Kingston City School District employees who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for all employees and their family members.
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
Kingston City School District employees, along with their adult family members, will receive the following benefits:
- A tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs.
- Options for in-class, 100% online, or a mix of both.
- Classroom based bachelor’s and master’s programs offered at our Poughkeepsie and Fishkill locations.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Kingston City School District employees and their families must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or older. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MBA - Accounting
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.