Graduate: Tuition and Fees
Know your financial responsibilities as a graduate student.
What You Need to Know About Graduate Tuition & Fees
It is important to keep the following points in mind as you familiarize yourself with the financial aid process:
- It is recommended that you file for aid before you are accepted by Marist.
- File the necessary forms: do not assume you are ineligible.
- File the FAFSA as early as you can
- Meet all deadlines.
- Work with your program director to develop a course plan and then review the plan with Student Financial Services to make sure you are covered for aid, if necessary.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits to be eligible for Federal Direct Loans.
* Students who wish to enroll in the Health Insurance Program should contact the Office of Student Financial Services for further information
(These are 2022-23 tuition and fees. Subject to change in 2023-2024)
|Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication||$890/credit|
|Master of Arts in Museum Studies (Florence Campus Only) *||$1,060/credit|
* Please note, students in the Museum Studies Program have additional fees
|Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics *This certificate does not qualify for Federal Financial Aid||$890/credit|
|Advanced Certificate in Information Systems||$890/credit|
|Master of Science in Information Systems||$890/credit|
|Master of Science in Computer Science - Software Development||$890/credit|
|Advanced Certificate in Ethical Leadership *This certificate does not qualify for Federal Financial Aid||$890/credit|
|Advanced Certificate in Healthcare Management *This certificate does not qualify for Federal Financial Aid||$890/credit|
|Master of Business Administration *||$890/credit|
|Master of Public Administration *||
MPA students pursuing the program in Albany, Queens, or online law enforcement/emergency service personnel receive a tuition discount.
|Master of Science in Professional Accountancy||$1,100/credit|
* Please note, students in the MBA and MPA Program are assessed a $50/semester Program Fee during the fall and spring terms.
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
* Please note, students in the Physician Assistant Program have additional fees
Doctor of Physical Therapy
|Master of Science in Education||$890/credit|
|Master of Science in Education-Summer Hybrid Program||$445/credit|
|Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling||$890/credit|
|Master of Arts in School Psychology||$890/credit|