Corporate & Organizational Partnerships
Marist College has created academic partnerships with organizations who share our commitment to diversity and place high value on the importance of community and the principles of service. Please click on the link of the association or employer below to learn about specific benefits. Visit our Reasons to Create a Partnership page to learn more about this exciting program for your organization or association and read testimonials from our existing partners!
Eligibility: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or older. Graduate students are students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone master's degree through the Office of Graduate Admission. Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. The MA in Museum Studies and MS in Physicians Assistant Studies degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount.For all new degree and certificate programs, Marist will determine partnership discount eligibility at time of release. Employees, members, and their families must show proof of employment or membership in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
If you are inquiring or applying to a program, please be sure to indicate your partnership affiliation on your application or when you speak with an adviser.
At the present time, Marist College has graduate and adult undergraduate academic partnerships with the following organizations:
- Arlington Central School District (NY)
- City Year
- Hyde Park Central School District (NY)
- Kingston City School District (NY)
- New York State Educators (Grades K-12)
- Red Hook Central School District (NY)
- Spackenkill Union Free School District
Law Enforcement and Emergency Services:
- Arizona Law Enforcement
- Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police
- Houston Police Department
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles Police Department
- City of Milford, CT Police Department
- Mobile Life Support Services
- National Center for Women in Policing (NCWP)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- New York Police Department
- New York State Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- New York State Firefighters
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Philadelphia Police Department
- San Francisco Police Department
- San Rafael Police Department
- State of New York Police Juvenile Officers Association
- Tampa Bay Area Law Enforcement
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE)
- Access: Supports for Living
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Astor Services
- CareMount Medical
- CenterLight Health System
- Crystal Run Village, Inc.
- Emergency One
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System (GHVHS)
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
- Health Quest Systems
- Mid-Hudson Coalition
- Northwell Health
- Orange AHRC
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital (Newburgh and Cornwall, New York)
- The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
- Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Children's Home of Poughkeepsie
- Community Solutions, Inc.
- Data & Marketing Association (DMA)
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Family Services & Hudson Valley Mental Health
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners
- Mid-Hudson Valley Pan-Hellenic Council
- Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation
- Ramapo Catskill Library System
- Red Cross
- Safe Homes of Orange County
- Selux, USA
- Tompkins Financial
- United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
- YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester County
- YMCA of Dutchess and Eastern Orange Counties
- FM Facilities Maintenance
- Hermitage Inn and Haystack Club
- LDJ Productions
- Voxx International
If you are an employee or member of our academic partners and would like to learn more about your tuition benefits, please contact Graduate Admission at (888) 877-7900.
Students cannot receive both a merit award and an academic partnership discount together. The Office of Student Financial Services will award the higher allocation if a student qualifies for both awards.
Attend an Information Session
GMAT vs GRE
Several of Marist College's graduate programs accept both tests. Which is best for you?
Affording Graduate School
Marist offers merit and alumni scholarships, academic partnerships, and financial aid. Need assistance with tuition costs?
Online Learning Strategies
Helpful advice for online graduate students. Want to make the most of online learning?