Corporate & Organizational Partnerships
Marist College has created academic partnerships with organizations who share our commitment to diversity and place high value on the importance of community and the principles of service. Please click on the link of the association or employer below to learn about specific benefits. Visit our Reasons to Create a Partnership page to learn more about this exciting program for your organization or association!
Eligibility: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or older. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission. Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Employees, members, and their families must show proof of membership in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
If you are inquiring or applying to a program, please be sure to indicate your partnership affiliation on your application or when you speak with an adviser.
At the present time, Marist College has graduate and adult undergraduate degree completion academic partnerships with the following organizations:
- Arlington Central School District (NY)
- City Year
- Kingston City School District
- New York State Educators (Grades K-12)
Law Enforcement and Emergency Services:
- Arizona Law Enforcement
- Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police
- Houston Police Department
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Mobile Life Support Services
- National Center for Women in Policing (NCWP)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- New York Police Department
- New York State Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- New York State Firefighters
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Philadelphia Police Department
- San Francisco Police Department
- San Rafael Police Department
- Tampa Bay Area Law Enforcement
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE)
- Access: Supports for Living
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Astor Services
- Emergency One
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
- Health Quest Systems
- Mid-Hudson Coalition
- Orange AHRC
- Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown, NY)
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital (Newburgh and Cornwall, New York)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Family Services & Hudson Valley Mental Health
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners
- Mid-Hudson Valley Pan-Hellenic Council
- Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation
- Ramapo Catskill Library System
- Red Cross
- United Way of the Dutchess-Orange Region
- YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester County
- YMCA of Dutchess and Eastern Orange Counties
- FM Facilities Maintenance
- Hermitage Inn and Haystack Club
- LDJ Productions
- Voxx International
If you are an employee or member of our academic partners and would like to learn more about your tuition benefits, please contact Graduate Admission at (888) 877-7900.
Students cannot receive both a merit award and an academic partnership discount together. The Office of Student Financial Services will award the higher allocation if a student qualifies for both awards.
Note: The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discounts. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office for more information about eligible programs and pricing.
Attend an Information Session
GMAT vs GRE
Several of Marist College's graduate programs accept both tests. Which is best for you?
Affording Graduate School
Marist offers merit and alumni scholarships, academic partnerships, and financial aid. Need assistance with tuition costs?
Online Learning Strategies
Helpful advice for online graduate students. Want to make the most of online learning?