Graduate Student Profile
Luis A. Carter
Corporate and Organizational Partnerships
Marist College has created academic partnerships with organizations who share our commitment to diversity and place high value on the importance of community and the principles of service. Please click on the link of the association or employer below to learn about specific benefits. Visit our Reasons to Create a Partnership page to learn more about this exciting program for your organization or association!
If you are inquiring or applying to a program, please be sure to indicate your partnership affiliation on your application or when you speak with an adviser.
At the present time, Marist College has graduate and undergraduate degree completion academic partnerships with the following organizations:
Law Enforcement and Emergency Services:
- Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles Police Department
- National Center for Women in Policing (NCWP)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- New York Police Department
- New York State Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- New York State Firefighters
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Tampa Bay Area Law Enforcement
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE)
- Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown, NY)
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital (Newburgh and Cornwall, New York)
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Emergency One
- Astor Services
- Adecco Colleagues and Associates
- National Association for African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners
- YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester County
- YMCA of Dutchess and Eastern Orange Counties
- FM Facilities Maintenance
- Hermitage Inn and Haystack Club
- LDJ Productions
- Voxx International
If you are an employee or member of our academic partners and would like to learn more about your tuition benefits, please contact Graduate Admission at (888) 877-7900 or connect with us at MaristPartners.
Students cannot receive both a merit award and an academic partnership discount together. The Office of Student Financial Services will award the higher allocation if a student qualifies for both awards.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.