Graduate Student Profile
Luis A. Carter
Corporate and Organizational Partnerships
Marist College has created academic partnerships with organizations who share our commitment to diversity and place high value on the importance of community and the principles of service. Please click on the link of the association or employer below to learn about specific benefits. Visit our Reasons to Create a Partnership page to learn more about this exciting program for your organization or association!
If you are inquiring or applying to a program, please be sure to indicate your partnership affiliation on your application or when you speak with an adviser.
At the present time, Marist College has graduate and undergraduate degree completion academic partnerships with the following organizations:
Law Enforcement and Emergency Services:
- Arizona Law Enforcement
- Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police
- Houston Police Department
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles Police Department
- National Center for Women in Policing (NCWP)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- New York Police Department
- New York State Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- New York State Firefighters
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Philadelphia Police Department
- Tampa Bay Area Law Enforcement
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE)
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Astor Services
- Emergency One
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
- Health Quest Systems
- Occupations Inc.
- Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown, NY)
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital (Newburgh and Cornwall, New York)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners
- Ramapo Catskill Library System
- YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester County
- YMCA of Dutchess and Eastern Orange Counties
- FM Facilities Maintenance
- Hermitage Inn and Haystack Club
- LDJ Productions
- Voxx International
If you are an employee or member of our academic partners and would like to learn more about your tuition benefits, please contact Graduate Admission at (888) 877-7900 or connect with us at MaristPartners.
Students cannot receive both a merit award and an academic partnership discount together. The Office of Student Financial Services will award the higher allocation if a student qualifies for both awards.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.