Military Points of Distinction
Whether you are currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces or you served previously, Marist College offers opportunities for you to earn your next degree. The College has many distinctive qualities that speak to its affordability and academic reputation, but here are a few items of special interest to those who have served their country:
1. In addition to accepting all chapters of the G.I. Bill and participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program, Marist offers a 25% tuition discount to active duty and reservists, as well as their family members, on selected graduate and adult programs.
2. The Marist College Student Veteran Organization offers a professional and social network of servicemembers and veterans.
3. A single point of contact in the Veteran's Liaison Office is available to help you get answers to your questions and concerns.
4. Transfer credits -- including credits from military transcripts -- may be awarded to students, and the availability of online courses in many programs can help you to finish you degree remotely if necessary.
5. Marist has been named a "Military Friendly School" by G.I. Jobs magazine every year since the inception of the list.