Recruiting at Marist
Outline of the many recruiting programs we have to offer.
- Career and Internship Fair: This event, held twice a year, is an opportunity for students to network with employers. Employers come to campus to promote their organizations and share valuable advice and information with Marist students regarding career trends, employment outlook and occupational options.
- On-Campus Interviews: Recruiting officially spans for the Fall from mid October through December and in the Spring from February through April. We do make exceptions to those time lines if they are not convenient for an employer. All OCR schedules are managed via FoxQuest. Employers must ask for this right by contacting Career Services at 845-575-3547. Interviews take place at the Center for Career Services.
- Posting a Job or Internship: To list a full-time job or internship opportunity with Marist, we ask employers to visit Marist College's Online Career Center - FoxQuest. This center is managed by NACE - National Association of Colleges and Employers and is a national, web-based system for recruiting college students and graduates for full-time and internship opportunities
- First, visit FoxQuest: http://marist-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Choose the "Register and Post Job" button if you want to post a job at this time. You will then receive, via email, a password within one week.
- Choose the "Register" button, fill out the registration form and Submit. If you choose the "Register" button, the software will send a password to your email within one week.
Marist College reserves the right to withhold this service from organizations or positions that are not deemed to be appropriate for our students in relation to their educational and career goals. Marist College and/or Career Services does not verify or screen job candidates. It is the responsibility of the employer to research candidates thoroughly.
- Establishing an Internship at Marist: Complete the Field Experience Placement Form and mail or fax it back to 845-575-3548. Once your internship is approved you will be given access to a website of student resumes. Employers may contact these student directly to set up interviews.