on this page:
Spring Break The Career Services Way
How to Make a Positive First Impression
Career Services 101
- Creating Your Resume
- Preparing for the Interview
- Writing Your Cover Letter
- Downloadable Career Guide
- Register with Career Services
- On-Campus Recruitment for Full-time Jobs and Internships
- Job Search Websites
- Career Job Fairs, Events and Workshops - All Majors
- FoxQuest Internship and Career Opportunities for Marist Students and Alumni
Aislinne Lutz, a Criminal Justice major, is the recipient of the 2013 Marist College Intern of the Year Award
- What is Field Experience?
- Who is Eligible for Field Experience?
- List of Internship Faculty Coordinators
- Application Process for Elective Credit Internships
- Eligibility requirements for International Students
- School and Division Requirements
- A partial List of Organizations Participating in the Field Experience Program
- Marist College Intern Student of the Year Award
- Marist College Intern Employer of the Year Award
- Search for an Internship
- Hours Required for Internship Credit
- How to Seize Your Dream! - Choosing Majors & Careers
- Career Courses offered at Marist
- Majors and Minors at Marist (612 KB) - A guide to learning and thinking about possible major options at Marist College in a handy, easy-to-read format.
- FOCUS 2 - a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for college students and alumni. The access code needed to set up an account on FOCUS 2 is MaristRedFoxes. A Marist email address must be used to establish an account. Alumni without a Marist lifetime email account should contact the HELP Desk by telephone at 845-575-HELP or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MyMajors.com - a major exploration website.
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook
- General Information About Graduate and Professional School
- Writing the Essay
- Searching for Programs
- Entrance Exams
- Graduate Study Abroad
- Creating or Using your Reference File
- Nationally Competitive Scholarships
- Undergraduate Fellowships
- LatPro - new scholarship program for Hispanic students awards $2,000 three times annually to currently enrolled undergrads or graduate students from registered schools in the US.
- DiversityJobs - new scholarship program for diversity and minority students awards $2,000 three times annually to currently enrolled undergrads or graduate students from registered schools in the US.
- JustJobs - new scholarship program awards $2,000 three times annually to currently enrolled undergrads or graduate students from registered schools in the US