School of Management
You're on this page because you're considering studying management, in either the private sector or the public sector. What are you looking for in a degree program? At Marist, you'll find a hands-on, value-driven program. For example:
- Would you like to study with professors who have current and relevant real world experience as well as advanced degrees?
- Would you like small classes for more individualized attention?
- Want to study where ethics and mission are emphasized right alongside profit margin?
- In your freshman year, would you like to build and present a business plan for a local company...then get personal feedback on that plan from the company owners and managers?
- Would you like to spend your time studying with a faculty that is diverse across ethnicity, race, religion, political leaning, and gender?
- Want to debate ethics, human resource issues, economics, and the pros and cons of the free enterprise system with other business students from across the country?
- Looking for a school that is highly computerized and up to date technologically? One that has been teaching online courses for more than 10 years?
- Would you like to tackle genuine business problems from major companies, such as IBM, Target and Johnson & Johnson, presenting your work to executives from those companies?
- Are you interested in helping to manage student-run stock and bond portfolios worth hundreds of thousands of dollars? And doing it from an actual, live trading room?
- Do you want to complete the 150-hour requirement to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam, and earn an MBA?
- Are you looking for an AACSB accredited program to add gravitas to your resume?