**OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) currently is NOT supported on the Marist network. Please do not upgrade until the operating system is supported. Check back for further updates.
**Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 is NOT supported on the Marist network. Please do not upgrade until the software is supported. Check back for further updates.
Residential Networking (ResNet) is a team of students and staff who assist ALL Marist students with connecting and staying connected to the network. This technically skilled group provides their services and knowledge during their free time to fellow classmates. ResNet supports issues related to Ethernet and the campus network in general; spyware, adware, and virus removal, as well as general PC troubleshooting support.
- Location: Donnelly Hall, Room 101 (lower level)
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-7pm and Friday: 8:30am-5pm.
- Semester Break and Summer Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5pm.
- Laptops: Bring your laptop and power cable into the office during normal hours.
- Desktops: Make an appointment by sending an email to ResNet@marist.edu, calling x3135 or stopping by the ResNet office