ResNetResidential Networking (ResNet) is a team of students and staff who assist ALL Marist students with computer and network related issues. ResNet provides wired and wireless support; malware, spyware, and virus removal, as well as general computer troubleshooting. Printers are not supported by ResNet.
- Location: Donnelly Hall, Room 101 (lower level)
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-7pm and Friday: 8:30am-5pm.
- Semester Break and Summer Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5pm.
- Laptops: Bring your laptop and power cable into the office during normal hours.
- Desktops: Make an appointment by sending an email to ResNet@marist.edu, calling x3135 or stopping by the ResNet office
Opening Week Hours and Location
Sunday, August 31: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. located in the SC 3102-3103 (Freshman ONLY)
Monday, September 1: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. located in 3rd Floor of the Library
Tuesday, September 2: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. located in 3rd Floor of the Library
Wednesday, September 3: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. located in 3rd Floor of the Library