Faculty and Staff
Marist Money - Small Card - Big Value
Put Marist Money on your campus ID card through Payroll Deduction! Fill out a payroll deduction form to have your I.D. card loaded with Marist Money via payroll deduction.
Your I.D. Card is your ticket to Cashless Campus Commerce!
Benefits of Marist Money
With payroll deduction you'll realize these benefits:
- No need to have cash on hand
- Move through lines faster, making the most of your time
- Spread the deductions out over several pay periods
- Track purchases
- Marist Money never expires until you wish to terminate the plan
- Your Campus Card has no bank fees
- Check your balance online
- Lost cards do not mean lost cash, just call Marist Card Services to deactivate the card
Who can do it:
Faculty, staff, and student employees.
How to do it:
Fill out a payroll deduction form at https://www.marist.edu/payroll/formsschedules.html in order to have deductions start for the next payroll period. You may authorize a one time payment deduction or specify an amount per pay period.
You can pay cash, check, or credit card to have the Marist Money start right away until the payroll deductions begin.
Stop by the Card Services office in DN241 or call extension 3550.
Take advantage of the on and off campus merchants. A list of merchants can be found on the Marist Money web site http://www.marist.edu/maristmoney/vendors.html.
Payroll deduction and participation in this program is voluntary.
The Marist Money Campus Card is not just for students- it's for you too!
- No need to search for loose change or your wallet or purse - Marist Money is accepted at all campus retail locations (dining hall and coffee shops, vending machines, post office, bookstore, computer store and copy center) and at a variety of off-campus merchants located near to the college
- Eliminate the need to dash to the ATM for cash. You can easily add value to your Marist Money account by depositing funds to your account at the Marist Card Office located in Donnelly Hall 241 (cash, checks and credit cards accepted).
- Save more with your Marist Money Card. Faculty and staff are eligible for discounts or specials when using their Marist ID Card at selected merchants that accept Marist Money. Check out the Vendors Page for a listing of participating merchants.
- All purchases at off-campus merchants using Marist Money generate a commission to the College based on each individual merchant's total sales. Do your part to help with this campus-wide effort!
Setting up an account is easy. All that is needed is a valid Marist College ID Card. There is only a minimum deposit fee of $25.00 to open an account when using a credit card.