Summer Business Institute
If you are interested in Business, this is a fantastic opportunity to earn college credits from Marist's AACSB-accredited* School of Management. The Princeton Review has also ranked Marist as having one of the nation's "Best 237 Business Schools".
* AACSB-International accreditation places Marist among the top 25% of business schools worldwide.
- Get a firm grasp on business foundations and how they interact
- Scrutinize the growing challenges the business field will encounter in the 21st Century
- Explore the advances in information technology
- Analyze the importance of globalization to U.S. firms
- Get a taste of the growing emphasis on business ethics
- Examine the expanding role entrepreneurial firms have in the marketplace
- Learn about the art of business firsthand from skilled and successful business professionals
No matter where or what you plan to study, the skills of entrepreneurial thinking taught in the Business Institute will make your educational journey more of an adventure.
The 2014 Summer Pre-College Programs will take place July 13th-July 26th.
Upon successful completion of the Summer Business Institute, each student will earn three (3) transferable college credits for the Marist College course BUS 100, Introduction to Business and Management.