Advance your career with the IMC graduate degree from Marist. Take the first step and request more information today. A Marist advisor will provide you with admission information and online course descriptions.
Or give us a call at 855.267.0167
- Part-Time Students generally enroll in two courses in the fall and spring semesters. Depending on when they start,
they generally enroll in one course over the summer. All courses can be completed in three years (six semesters).
- Full-Time Students generally enroll in four courses in the fall and spring semesters. Depending on when they begin the program, students take one or two courses in the summer, completing the program within a year and a half or three to four semesters.
The mission of the program is to advance the knowledge and practice of this multidisciplinary and evolving field through quality instruction.
Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program students should be able to:
• Understand the theory of consumer behavior and marketing segmentation strategies
• Demonstrate strong research, analytical and strategic decision-making skills
• Write effectively for diverse audiences
• Understand the concept of branding and the strategic importance of building brand equity
• Demonstrate good understanding of the traditional and nontraditional MARCOM tools
• Develop an effective IMC campaign plan
Integrated Marketing Communication Subject Guide on Pathfinders