Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Winter and Spring 2017 Registration
- Winter 2017 Registration will take place on November 9th to December 1st
- Begins 10:30 am through midnight daily
- Ends 5 pm on Thursday, December 1st
- Information about the Winter Session
- Spring 2017 Registration will take place on November 9th to November 21st
- Click here for more information.
- Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm