RegistrarCheck to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Summer 2015 Registration
- Will take place between Wednesday April 15th and Friday May 8th from 10:30 AM to midnight. Summer registration will end at 5 PM on May 8th.
- Information about Summer Session
Fall 2015 Registration
Advising and Registration for the Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 term will take place during March and April. Below are key dates for your planning purposes:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm