FINAL GRADES FOR SPRING 2013 ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING
**Banner Self-Service will be open for additional Fall 2013 registration for traditional undergraduate students on Wednesday, May 1st to Friday, May 3rd. The web will be open from 7:30 am to midnight on May 1st and 2nd, and 7:30 am to 5 pm on May 3rd.
Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 Registration
Advising for the Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 term begins March 11th. Fall 2013 registration will take place from April 10th to April 19th. The registration time schedule will be posted in early April. Summer 2013 registration will take place from April 10th to May 3rd.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm