Schedules for incoming freshman and transfer students will be available online the afternoon of August 5th, 2015.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Fall 2015 Add/Drop
- Monday, August 31st to Friday September 4th
- Begins 7:30 am through midnight daily
- Ends 5 pm on Friday, September 4th
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm