Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Fall 2017 Add/Drop
- Monday, August 28th to Friday September 1st
- Begins 7:30 am through midnight daily
- Ends 5 pm on Friday , September 1st
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm