Spring 2016 grades will be available for viewing Friday, May 20th by noon
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 Registration
Advising for the Fall 2016 term will begin on March 14th. Registration will take place starting April 12. Registration for Summer 2016 will take place between April 12th and May 6th.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
- Global and Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate Registration
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm