As the official recorder and keeper of student records, the mission of the Registrar’s Office is to provide timely and accurate information to students and faculty regarding these records. Registration information, transcript requests, transfer credit evaluations, enrollment verifications, New York State TAP award information, and Veteran’s Benefits are all handled by the Office of the Registrar.
The Registrar's Office is located in Donnelly Hall, Room 203.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Get in contact with the Registrar's Office:
Email us at: Registrar@marist.edu
More information for Students and Faculty:
Downloadable forms and information can be found at my.marist.edu under Student Tab/Student Resources/Forms or Faculty/Staff Tab under Forms Section.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Planner
- Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
- Click here for more information.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
School of Professional Programs students (non-traditional)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Need a Transcript?
Download our Transcript Request Form or view additional instructions here.
Send an Electronic Transcript?
Attend prior to January 1990? Download our Legacy Transcript Request Form to upload with your request for Electronic Transcripts.
Need to Reorder Your Diploma?
Download our Diploma Reorder Form.