Schedules for incoming freshman and transfer students will be available online the afternoon of August 6th, 2018.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
Fall 2018 Add/Drop
Monday, August 27th to Friday August 31st
- Begins 7:30 am through midnight daily
- Ends 5 pm on Friday, August 31st
Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Click here for more information.
School of Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester here. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Need a Transcript?
Download our Transcript Request Form