Get in contact with the Registrar's Office:
Freshman and Transfer Student Schedules will be available for viewing starting Monday, August 10th.
Fall course section numbers may have changed to better identify the teaching model that will be in place for each Fall course. View section numbers and corresponding course types
ALL Students: Classroom assignments may be changing as we complete Social Distancing requirements. Please be sure to sign on and re-check the classroom assignment for your class the day before classes begin. Final classroom assignments will be posted at that time.
Check to see if a course will cover a requirement by using the Look Ahead feature on DegreeWorks.
- Schedule Planner
- Schedule Planner is a tool designed to assist students with creating an ideal class schedule, taking in to account any other regularly scheduled events or day/time preferences a student may have.
- Click here for more information.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
School of Professional Programs students (age 22 and older)
- Students enrolled in cohort programs or courses based on special (non-15 week) calendars, should contact their advisor and/or program director for more information about registration.
- Graduate students should contact their Graduate Program Director for more information regarding registration.
During Fall/Spring Semester
- Monday-Friday - 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Search for Marist Course Offerings
You can search for available classes for the upcoming semester. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Need a Transcript?
Download our Transcript Request Form