International students seeking information about their visa status, travel, transfer, or employment can contact or email Deborah Holtman, DSO in Donnelly 215.
The following forms are for international students wishing to engage in travel, CPT (internships), OPT, the OPT STEM Extension or Academic Training (for J-1 students):
- CPT Information Sheet
- OPT Information Sheet
- OPT STEM Extension
- Academic Training (for J-1 students)
Change of Address:
According to the terms of your F-1 visa, students must notify the school’s DSO and the government within 10 days of any address change.
To notify the government:
- Use Internet Explorer
- Go to http://www.uscis.gov/, click on Forms, Change of Address, Form AR-11.
To notify Marist College:
- Click on Address Change Form
- Check the box for International Students
- Return the form to the DSO.
- If you are on OPT or the STEM Extension, you must return it using your Marist email account.