International students seeking information about their visa status, travel, transfer, or employment can contact or email Deborah Holtman, DSO in Donnelly 215.
The following forms are for international students on F-1 and J-1 visas, wishing to engage in work and travel:
- TravelOn-Campus Employment Form
- CPT Information SheetCPT Recommendation Form
- OPT Information SheetOPT Recommendation FormReturn Receipt Request Example Envelope Example
- OPT STEM ExtensionOPT Extension Recommendation Form Training Plan for STEM OPT
- Academic Training (for J-1 students) Academic Training Recommendation Form
Change of Address:
According to the terms of your F-1 visa, students must notify the school’s DSO and the government within 10 days of any address change.
To notify the government:
- Use Internet Explorer
- Go to http://www.uscis.gov/, click on Forms, Change of Address, Form AR-11.
To notify Marist College:
- Click on Address Change Form
- Check the box for International Students
- Return the form to the DSO.
- If you are on OPT or the STEM Extension, you must return it using your Marist email account.