Graduate Student Profile
MS in Computer Science
The primary goal of the computer science software development program is to prepare students for the challenges faced by professionals in this rapidly changing field. Students may select from a broad base of advanced courses in software design and development, systems programming, database design and programming, computer architecture, distributed systems, artificial intelligence, game programming, web technology, networking and graphics.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MSCS Program:
1. Students can begin in Fall or Spring semesters. Courses are held at Marist's Poughkeepsie campus in the late afternoon and early evening
2. It is estimated that 1 million new technology-related jobs will be created over the next decade. This program will help to make you competitive in the national job market.
3. Students can attend the program full- or part-time.
4. Excellent employment and internship opportunities through Marist's Career Services Office.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MSCS Software Development program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Computer Science and Mathematics.