Admission & Financial Aid
Freshmen Florence Experience Tuition and Fees: 2021-2022
Students participating in the FFE program are considered full-time students at the Marist College Poughkeepsie campus. All tuition and housing rates are billed at the Poughkeepsie Campus rate, allowing students to transfer all loans and financial aid to this program. A summary of rates and additional charges per semester can be found here. Costs are shown in United States Dollars.
Estimated Cost of Attendance 2021-2022
- Tuition: $46,250
- Room: $10,250
- Board: No meal plan charged. An optional lunch plan can be taken for $4,900.
- Total: $56,900
- Total with lunch plan: $61,800
FFE Billable Fees
- Lab Fee (FYS - Freshman; Fall Only): $200
- Activity Fee (per semester): $800
- Health Insurance (per semester): $850
- Orientation Fee (one-time entry fee - freshman): $800
Estimated Out of Pocket Expenses (per semester)
- Transportation (plane travel, buses, taxis, etc.): $3,500
- Documents (passport, visa, Permit to Stay card, etc.): $300.00
- Course Supplies (books, materials, etc.): $1,600
- Misc. (laundry, mail, etc.): $1,000
- Meals (self-prepared): $2,400.00
- Loan Fee: $100
NOTE: In addition to the fees listed above, students participating in the FFE Program may incur additional fees, not payable to Marist College, for items such as airline tickets, course supplies, books, and personal expenses. Please note this is an estimate and can vary depending on student lifestyle and habits.