Deadline: March 15, 2019
Studio Art or Digital Media majors with a strong interest in Art History are strongly encouraged to apply. Students should have previous experience and/or demonstrated artistic ability. Portfolio (10 images in jpg. format on CD or DVD) and one letter of recommendation required. Space is limited in the program, so apply early!
Application Contact Information:
Emily Pasquerello, Assistant Coordinator, Marist Italy
Marist College, Hancock 2020, Tel. 845.575.3330.
Academic Contact Information:
Ed Smith, Director, Venice Biennale Summer Program
Marist College, Steel Plant Art Studios, Tel. 845.575.3000 x2308
Tuition & Fees
Program cost of $6,500 (U.S. dollars) includes:
- Tuition and program fees for 6 credit experience
- Accommodations (double occupancy) (refundable security of $300 required)
- Entrance Fee to the Biennale Festival and vaporetto (water bus) tickets in Venice.
- Pre-departure guides and orientation materials
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Emergency phone, advisor, and wireless internet access during program
- Up to two weeks of free Marist housing in Florence, for students who wish to spend time in Florence prior to the start of the Venice Biennale program.
Costs not included:
- Roundtrip airfare to Venice, Italy
- Meals and miscellaneous living expenses
- Personal expenses, transportation, and excursions
- Passport or Visa expenses