Deadline: March 15
Studio Art or Digital Media majors with a strong interest in Art History are strongly encouraged to apply. Students should have previous experience and/or demonstrated artistic ability. Portfolio (10 images in jpg. format on CD or DVD) and one letter of recommendation required. Space is limited in the program, so apply early!
Please note the Biennale is offered every-other-year. You can read more about the application process, and submit your application here.
Application Contact Information:
Diane Ralston, Coordinator, Marist Italy
Marist College, Hancock 2020, Tel. 845.575.3330.
Academic Contact Information:
Ed Smith, Director, Venice Biennale Summer Program
Marist College, Steel Plant Art Studios, Tel. 845.575.3000 x2308
Tuition & Fees
Program cost includes:
- Tuition and program fees for 6 credit experience
- Accommodations (double occupancy) (refundable security of $300 required)
- Entrance Fee to the Biennale Festival and vaporetto (water bus) tickets in Venice.
- Pre-departure guides and orientation materials
- Welcome and/or Farewell Dinner
Costs not included:
- Roundtrip airfare to Venice, Italy
- Meals and miscellaneous living expenses
- Personal expenses, transportation, and excursions
- Passport or Visa expenses