M.A. in Mental Health Counseling:
The Personal Choice for Your Professional Journey
The Marist College MA in Mental Health Counseling can help you make a real difference for children, adolescents, and adults. The program provides both on campus and online courses, professional field experience in community agencies, and a strong academic preparation for New York State licensure as a mental health counselor. Request a program brochure to learn more!
Distinctions of the Marist MA in Mental Health Counseling Program:
1. Meets NYSED education requirements for licensing as a mental health counselor.
2. The counseling faculty are highly experienced, doctoral-level licensed psychologists.
3. Unique courses available:
- Family & couples counseling
- Crisis & trauma intervention
- Chemical dependency counseling
- Counselor supervision