Marist College Health Services promotes the lifelong physical and emotional well-being of the student body through the provision of accessible, equitable, sensitive, and cost-effective primary health care. Consistent with the College’s mission to prepare students to meet the challenges of the 21st century global community, Health Services:
- Strives to make student visits an informational and educational experience
- Promotes healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices through educational programming
- Assists students in the pursuit of learning and personal development
- Promotes health, safety, and preparedness throughout the College community
All traditional undergraduate students are eligible for services at Health Services. Graduate students can choose to receive care at Health Services by electing to pay the Health Services Fee each semester. Services provided at Health Services are at no cost to students and are confidential.
Current News and Information
Health Forms for Incoming Students
All incoming students must complete a series of health requirements before arriving to campus. Please proceed to my.marist.edu/health-services for the link to this information, and to connect to the Medicat patient portal, where your health forms and information will need to be uploaded. The deadline for health forms for incoming students was December 15, 2022, so please submit your forms immediately if you have not already done so.
COVID Vaccine Requirement and Other Resources
Please click the button at the left to access information on Marist’s COVID-19 policies.
Please Note: Health Services does not accept health forms by mail, email, fax or in person.
How To Access Services at Health Services
Services are available by appointment only. Walk-ins are not permitted for infection control purposes. Students that present without a scheduled visit will be advised to remain outside and call the office so staff may properly triage their health concern.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call the office. We have same-day appointments and students are encouraged to call our office early to schedule a visit.
To Obtain Information:
- Call or email us at the contacts listed.
- You can also find important information by using the links on the left side of this webpage, and by exploring the links at the MyMarist Health Services page at my.marist.edu/health-services.