Spring 2022 Policies and Procedures
We remain focused on delivering a fully in-person educational experience with the full range of extracurricular activities that we enjoyed in the fall. A fully vaccinated campus combined with an indoor-mask requirement and symptomatic testing remain the best strategies to protect against severe cases of COVID-19, including its variants.
Based on guidance from our Medical Advisory Group, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and New York State, Marist is requiring that all members of our campus community obtain a COVID-19 booster by Monday, January 31, 2022. Anyone who is not eligible prior to this deadline must receive their booster within 30 days of becoming eligible. Individuals who were previously approved for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement will retain their exemptions.
In compliance with the HERO Act Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention Plan, effective August 18, Marist has enhanced its campus masking policy. The use of masks is required in all administrative buildings and indoor campus facilities.
Marist employees are encouraged to review Marist’s full New York State Hero Act Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention Plan HERE.
Health & Safety
Frequently Asked Questions
Six steps for keeping our community a safe place to live and learn.
- Start-of-Semester Message from President Weinman, January 18, 2022 >
- Spring 2022 Plans, January 8, 2022 >
- Important COVID-19 Booster Information and Spring Updates, December 22, 2021 >
- New York State HERO Act, September 15, 2021 >
- Welcome Back: Fall 2021 Semester Update, September 10, 2021 >
- Reminder About the Use of COVID Cleared, August 27, 2021 >
- Temporary Change to Campus Health & Safety Policy, August 16, 2021 >
- Marist 2021-22 COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, July 1, 2021 >
- Interim COVID-19 Guidelines, June 23, 2021 >
- Marist Policy on the COVID-19 Vaccine, May 21, 2021 >