COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are pleased that our collective efforts to maintain public health at Marist to date have been successful. Following our recommended protocols of vaccination and boosters, testing when appropriate, respect for individual decisions about masking, and ensuring individuals continue to monitor their health and stay home when sick have proven critical to maintaining our signature on-campus experience.
Marist will continue to require members of the Marist community to obtain the full vaccine series and booster for the 2022-2023 academic year. Additionally, the College will strongly recommend individuals obtain a second booster, once eligible. While the current status of the pandemic allows us to lessen restrictions, we must remain flexible should public health conditions change.
- COVID-19 Policy Updates, March 24, 2022 >
- Marist moving to Alert-Level Green --- Masking optional, February 18, 2022 >
- Marist COVID-19 Alert Level Updated To Yellow Status Effective Thursday, February 10th, 2022 >
- Start-of-Semester Message from President Weinman, January 18, 2022 >
- Spring 2022 Plans, January 8, 2022 >
- Important COVID-19 Booster Information and Spring Updates, December 22, 2021 >
- New York State HERO Act, September 15, 2021 >
- Welcome Back: Fall 2021 Semester Update, September 10, 2021 >
- Reminder About the Use of COVID Cleared, August 27, 2021 >
- Temporary Change to Campus Health & Safety Policy, August 16, 2021 >
- Marist 2021-22 COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, July 1, 2021 >