Admission & Financial Aid
MA in Museum Studies Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
The fees listed below are for the 2020-2021 academic year. The full-time tuition rate assumes 13 credits for the Fall and Spring semesters and 8 credits for the Summer. Students taking less or more than the standard number of credits in any session will be charged the per-semester-hour rate for each credit. Tuition and Fees outlined are specific to each academic session unless otherwise noted. All Marist costs are in US dollars.
- Session One, Fall (13 Credits): $13,520
- Session Two, Spring (13 Credits): $13,520
- Session Three, Summer (8 Credits): $8,320
- Part-Time Enrollment, (average class = 3 credits): $1,040.00 per credit
- Over 13 Credit Enrollment: $1,040.00 per credit
- Annual Housing Deposit: $300.00
- Double Occupancy Room (per semester): $4,500.00
- Single Occupancy Room (per semester): $6,500.00
Additional Study Abroad Fees Per Semester
*One time fee
- Health Insurance: $400.00
- Orientation Fee*: $500.00
- Activity Fee: $325.00
- Lab Fee (fees related to MA coursework - per semester): $650.00
- Lunch Meal Plan (optional - 66 meal vouchers/semester): $500.00
Estimated Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Transportation per semester (plane travel, buses, taxis, etc.): $1,700.00
- Documents per semester (passport, visa, Permit to Stay card, etc.): $300.00
- Course Supplies per semester (books, materials, etc.): $800.00
- Meals per semester (self-prepared): $2,400.00
- Misc. per semester (laundry, mail, etc.): $500.00
- TOTAL: $5,700.00 per semester
We know that a college education is a significant investment for many families, and want to be sure our students receive the best value for their investment. Many of our families discover that with proper options, the cost of Marist College is within reach.
The Marist College Office of Student Financial Services is committed to providing affordability options and managing the equitable distribution of student aid funds. The office coordinates student employment both on and off-campus and is responsible for student billing. We are dedicated to promoting accessibility through personalized service and integrity.
The Office of Student Financial Services will make every effort to assist you with financing the cost of your education.
We also offer graduate assistantships, graduate scholarships, and tuition benefits for Marist alumni and employees of our organizational partners. Learn more >>
Loading contact form...