Spring 2021 Testing Requirements for Student Quarantining Off Campus, February 18, 2021
You are receiving this email because our records indicate that you are completing your mandatory 10-day quarantine at an off-campus location.
As a student from a non-contiguous state you are required to complete the checklist below to ensure a successful start for the Spring semester. For additional information on how to complete these steps please go to: marist.edu/reopen/checklist.
- Step 1: Upload PDF documentation of your negative pre-arrival to quarantine non-rapid PCR test result to Medicat: marist.medicatconnect.com. Other documentation will only be accepted if it includes your full name, date of birth, and official lab results. If you have not already done so, upload this documentation by Friday, February 19th. This is MANDATORY and must be completed or you will lose iLearn access on March 1.
- Step 2: Upload documentation of your flu vaccine to Medicat: marist.medicatconnect.com.
- Step 3: Confirm cell phone number and off-campus address (if applicable) in Banner self-service
- Step 4: Complete your quarantine attestation
- Step 5: Submit documentation of your day 8 negative non-rapid PCR test to Medicat: marist.medicatconnect.com.
- Note: You are responsible for obtaining a negative non-rapid PCR test on the 8th day of your 10 day quarantine. The Day 8 test must be obtained from a non-Marist location, labeled "day 8 test" and uploaded to Marist Health Services at marist.medicatconnect.com.
- Step 6: Sign up for arrival testing. All students (including those who have quarantined off campus) must be tested on the date they arrive on campus. Students who arrive after testing hours have concluded must be tested the next day so that the test is conducted within 24 hours of arrival. Registration for arrival testing is available here: marist.edu/reopen/arrival-testing. Students must register with a new account prior to arrival on campus. Accounts from the Fall semester will not be recognized.
If you do not upload your pre-arrival to quarantine and Day 8 test results DO NOT travel to campus. You will not be permitted access to come to campus, take in-person classes, or utilize online services, including MyMarist or iLearn, until test results are submitted and verified by Health Services. Verification of results may take up to 48 hours, so please plan accordingly.
In order to protect the health and safety of the entire Marist community, there will be no exceptions to Marist's testing policy including pre-arrival to quarantine and day 8 testing. Thank you for your continued efforts to #ProtectThePack. Here's to a great semester!
Geoff Brackett, Executive Vice President
Thom Wermuth, Vice President for Academic Affairs
Deb DiCaprio, Vice President for Student Affairs