The Admission Office is hiring students for summer positions!
Thousands of families from across the United States and abroad visit Marist in the summer. We’re hiring 15-20 enthusiastic and dedicated students who will share their Marist experience with visitors, and help the Admission Office with event planning, marketing campaigns and day-to-day office operations.
In addition to the benefits listed below, you will:
- Develop an advanced interpersonal skillset and become a more compelling candidate for internships, graduate schools and professional positions.
- Develop advanced public speaking skills, where you will inform, persuade and entertain, all while connecting with people and making them feel welcome.
- Expand your network. Our students regularly make connections that lead to internship and career opportunities.
- Gain marketing experience through content creation to be used in social, print and digital branding campaigns.
- $20 per hour, up to 40 hours per week (part-time and full-time positions available)
- Free, air-conditioned campus housing
- Work with a great team of people, have fun, and develop your professional skills
- Lead campus tours
- Manage check-in and hospitality for campus visitors
- Assist with outreach to prospective students
- Assist with ongoing Admission and Marketing/Communication projects
- Assist Admission Counselors with recruiting strategies and planning
- May require moderate physical labor (e.g., setting up tents, tables, and signs; etc.)
- Must be a current undergraduate student or graduate student who received a B.A./B.S. from Marist
- Available in late May through August (some exceptions can be made for family vacations, internships, etc.)
- Available to work on weekends
- Enthusiastic demeanor and possess a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, specifically with customer service
- Comfortable speaking in public to groups of various sizes
Interested students should contact Nicole.Radassao@Marist.edu and Kelli.Nienstadt1@Marist.edu for more information. Interviews will continue until the positions are filled, which generally doesn’t take long, so reach out quickly!