Admission and Financial Aid
Thank you for expressing interest in visiting Marist College. Group visits are designed to meet the needs of groups with 10-75 guests. The Office of Admission welcomes your group; however, due to the popularity of group visit requests, we may not be able to accommodate all groups who wish to visit campus. Please read the following list of conditions and expectations before you submit the Group Visit Request Form. For general inquiries concerning your group, please e-mail Jessica.Tozzo@marist.edu.
- In order to be considered for a visit, the Group Visit Request Form must be completed at least 3 weeks in advance of the date your group would like to visit. Group visits are contingent upon the availability of facility space, admissions staff, and tour guides. When filling out the request form, please indicate two date options that will work for you. We will contact you with available times within 2-5 business days.
- Group visits are available almost every week, Monday - Thursday. We do not offer group tours on Fridays or weekends. When choosing your arrival time, we ask that you plan accordingly so that you may arrive on time. Arriving late may cause your group to miss all or part of the presentation or your campus tour.
- The Office of Admission can best accommodate groups ranging from 10 - 75 guests.
- Priority group visit consideration is given to groups of four-year college-bound high school students (grades 9 – 12). Groups of middle-school aged students in 7th and 8th grade will be considered for a tour-only visit. At this time, we cannot accommodate elementary school visits for students in grades 1- 6.
- All groups must be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone per fifteen visitors. All chaperones must remain with the group at all times, including the entire campus tour. Group chaperones, NOT the student tour guides, are responsible for the behavior of their students while they are guests on our campus. Tour guides have the authority to end a campus tour if students behave inappropriately.
- No visit request is ever guaranteed in advance and is only officially confirmed upon receipt of a formal confirmation e-mail from the Office of Admission. A completed Group Visit Request Form must be received for group visit consideration.
- If you wish to cancel your group's visit after receiving a confirmation, please email Jessica.Tozzo@marist.edu in writing at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit.
- Due to admissions staff commitments, on-campus events, or times of high visitor volume, there are certain time periods when group visits are not available. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility. These instances may include but are not limited to, the following: religious holidays, federal holidays, Presidents' Day week, and Marist College breaks.
- Your group is more than welcome to dine in the Student Dining Hall on campus; however, payment for meals is at your own expense, which is typically $12.39 +tax, per person. We do not cover the cost of groups who wish to dine on campus. Groups must submit a deposit to the dining hall at least 72 hours in advance of their visit to secure lunch in our Dining Hall. If a group cancels their visit within 48 hours, the group is responsible for the full cost of lunch.
- We ask that you provide a cell phone number for the accompanying group leader so that we may contact him/her if necessary.
If you agree to the above parameters, please fill out the Group Visit Request Form. We will contact you within 2-5 business days regarding your request.