Student working on a computer in the Investment Center
Economics, Accounting, and Finance Department
Accounting Student Learning Outcomes
Undergraduate Accounting Goals
- Integrate business theory and knowledge with management practice.
- Implement practical skills to inform and guide student decisions.
- Articulate and apply ethical values in the diverse, global workplace.
Undergraduate Accounting Objectives
- Critical Thinking Students will apply critical thinking to decision making.
- Ethics Students will apply ethics to decision making.
- Communication Students will communicate effectively.
- Global Business Environment Students will demonstrate an understanding of the global business environment.
- Field Knowledge Students will demonstrate field knowledge.