Graduate Student Admission
Alumni Tuition Benefit
In recognition of the significant contributions Marist alumni make to the institution and to the community, we want to give back and encourage you to further your education by pursuing a master’s degree at Marist. To help get you started, we are offering all alumni their first graduate course tuition free.
- The tuition benefit only applies to new students initiating an application to a stand-alone graduate program through the Office of Graduate Admission.
- Students may only take their first graduate course tuition free (valid starting January 2019; currently enrolled graduate students do not qualify.) The first course of enrollment may be pre-determined based on the program selected.
- The MS in Physician Assistant Studies, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and dual/5-year degree programs are excluded from this benefit.
- Students who qualify for partnership discounts* will have their benefit applied to all subsequent coursework.
- Students also qualify for alumni scholarships* to be awarded upon admission and applied to subsequent coursework.
*Students cannot receive both an alumni scholarship and an academic partnership discount simultaneously. The Office of Student Financial Services will award the higher allocation if a student qualifies for both awards.