Now Live: "A Salute to the Class of 2020"
On Friday and Saturday, May 24 and 25, in ceremonies presided over by President David Yellen, Marist College conferred 1,719 degrees to the class of 2019.
The Saturday ceremony, for traditional undergraduate students, conferred to 1,208 graduating students. The Commencement address was delivered by Vanessa Friedman, Fashion Director and Chief Fashion Critic for The New York Times.
The Friday ceremony was for adult undergraduate and graduate students, and conferred a total of 511 degrees (103 to adult undergraduates; 408 to graduate students). The Commencement address was delivered by entrepreneur Henry Helgeson, a Marist alumnus from the class of 1996.
Academic awards and outside honors for Marist’s class of 2019 included:
- Summa Cum Laude (88)
- Magna Cum Laude (266)
- Cum Laude (390)
- Fulbright Teaching Award (two recipients)
Traditional Undergraduate Ceremony:
Graduate and Adult Undergraduate Ceremony:
Download Commencement Images
You can download photos from our Commencement 2019 galleries by following these instructions:
- Click here for the Traditional Undergraduate gallery
- Click here for the Graduate and Adult Undergraduate gallery
- To download the entire album, click the download button at the bottom right corner once you've arrived on the gallery page.
- To download an individual photo, click the photo you would like to download, and then click the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
Livestream recordings for both ceremonies