Summer Session 2014 - All students attending Marist Summer Session courses held online or on-ground pay the professional studies tuition rate of $600.00 per credit as listed for the 2013 - 2014 academic year.
A deposit of $100 is required at the time of registration for summer session. Register for classes via the myMarist system, following the steps listed:
1. Choose the summer course desired.
2. Follow prompts to make $100 deposit.
3. After payment, repeat step one to complete registration process.
4. Check to ensure that schedule reflects classes selected.
If assistance is required on this process, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 845-575-3230.
The tuition refund schedule is as follows:
- Full refund by May 30, 2014
- Half refund by June 6, 2014
- P/NC/U by June 20, 2014
- W/D by July 3, 2014
- W/F by by July 4, 2014